Removable Wallpaper - Tropical Leaf
This product is currently sold out.
- Product Details
Wallpaper is available to US customers only. Our Little Unicorn x Wallshoppe panels are backed with a pressure sensitive adhesive, ready for an easy peel and stick application. The back has a low tack adhesive that creates a temporary bond with the wall surface. Removable panels come as single panels that are 27 in. wide by approximately 54 in. long. Removable Panels can be removed with ease by peeling back from a corner slowly. Please click here to read more information before purchasing as it's made to order and non-refundable. Each order will take up to 5-14 days to produce and will ship separately from the rest of your order.
Please click here to read more information before purchasing as it's made to order and non-refundable. Each order can take up to 5-14 days to produce and may ship separately from your order
Care and Maintenance: Our wallpapers can be wiped down using a water-dampened microfiber cloth. Please keep in mind that harsh scrubbing or chemical cleaners can damage the ink on your beautiful paper.
Hanging wall panels can be difficult, we recommend using a professional installer. A qualified installer can be found through the Wallcovering Installers Association.
Installation: Follow the steps to install your removable panels.
1. Clean walls: make sure they are free of dust and completely dry.
2. Pencil a vertical line to serve as your visual guide for a starting point.
3. Map out where each panel will be going on your wall.
4. Identify the top and bottom of the panel.
5. Starting at the top corner, pull a 2”-4” strip of the panel away from the liner. This strip will be the first piece to adhere to the wall.
6. Line up the panel edge with your vertical pencil line. Beginning from the top, press the 2”-4” strip firmly onto the wall.
7. Once the panel is secure, reach under and grab the liner. Slowly pull the liner away from the panel while pressing the paper onto the wall and smoothing as you go. Tip: when smoothing, work from the center outwards to push bubbles to the edge of the panel. Use a clean rubber squeegee.
8. Panels are designed to match-up from top to bottom. Please make a note that all removable panels are printed with a 1/8 inch bleed on each side to allow for an easier installation process.
9. Align the panels to match up on all sides.